For further information or enquiries please email email@example.com
Nursery Class Admissions
In September 2021, the Nursery Class will be admitting pupils whose date of birth is between 1st September 2017 and 31st August 2018.
Admission forms are available from the school or can be downloaded from our website. Places are allocated in early April. Later offers of places can be made if there are any remaining spaces after the April admissions are confirmed.
Provision is offered for either:
- 15 hours = five mornings per week
- 30 hours = five days a week, all day.
Children are admitted to the school’s nursery class according to the following criteria:-
- Children who live in the defined area and have a sibling on roll at the time of admission. Proof of residence may be required.
- Children who live in the defined area served by the Nursery. Proof of residence may be required.
- Children who live outside the defined area and have a sibling on roll at the time of admission.
- Children who live outside the defined area of the school.
In the event of over-subscription, places will be allocated according to the proximity of the child’s home to school as measured by the nearest available route.
NB A place in the Nursery Class does not automatically confer admission to the school
Nursery Registration Form